Take a few moments to listen to some interesting information on Healthy Aging presented by Debbie Caneen.
Each show will focus on a topic of aging that may affect us (or our caregivers) as we age!
Enjoy a variety of topics and some terrific guests.
Just click below to enjoy an interesting and informative episode. More episodes planned!
- Healthy Aging, Episode 1
- Healthy Aging, Episode 2
- Healthy Aging, Episode 3: join John Baumann, the Inspiring Esquire
- Healthy Aging, Episode 4
- Healthy Aging, Episode 5: Have Parkinson’s disease? Find hope here and learn about “Rock Steady Boxing” funded by National Parkinson’s Foundation at Sun Towers Retirement Community offered by Certified Coach Eric Allen!
- Healthy Aging, Episode 6: Bernadette A. Fausto, doctoral student at the University of South Florida School of Aging Studies representing the USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute, discusses the benefits of Brain Training exercises in this segment from the Annual Caregiver Symposium for 2016 focusing on Brain Health.
- Healthy Aging, Episode 7: Personal time with the President of the Coalition.
- Healthy Aging, Episode 8: No reason to ignore from the shoulders up!